WL is trying to rationalize dress designs...
The Chem Girl in my group wears a T-shirt that has quite a low cut, obviously to show off the stuff that you-girls-have-that-I-don't. However, the back of the T-shirt is equally low cut, and that doesn't make sense.
If the low cut design of the T-shirt is meant to expose one's tits, then what would the logical reason be to have the same design on the back? Is there anything on the back to expose? No right... dumb designers.
Also, I've noticed that she wears the same T-shirt well quite a lot of times, which is funny. Either she has a set of similar clothes (like WL has his photocopied T-shirts as somebody remarked before), or she doesn't washes it. LOL... I wonder. Maybe I ask her tml...
A girl who doesn't wash clothes... Interesting concept. Doesn't seem possible though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment