Monday, March 10, 2008

Battle of PUB PLC 103

The Battle of PUB PLC 103 just ended. We took heavy casualties...

But first, some pre-battle report.

Scored 90% overall for the take-home quizzes. Those were worth 25%.
Scored 100% overall for the essay. WOOTS!!! This was worth 25%.
So 50% of my grade is now at 95/100, which is a borderline A (remember A = 95-99).
The remaining 50% was decided by today's final paper.

Unfortunately for WL, he did not study one part of the notes, which he thought was not going to be tested, cause the prof remarked that he should put it in for his next class (i.e. next time he teaches). Sad to say about 10 out of 75 questions were set on that bloody 3-page shit. Damn!!! We were caught off guard!!!

Anyway, since WL has gotten +2% Credit, the minimum score to get A (95%) is to score 68/75 (final exams is upon 75 marks). The odds are not good. For A- (90%) the minimum score is 60/75. Both assumes that the marks are round up to the nearest integer.

Anyway, WL predicts at the 95% Confidence Level, that the endgame will be an A- for my Ethics Class. How sad... But hopefully there will be a chance to get A!!!

EDIT: Interestingly, there was one question in the exam about me. Yes, WL and his ethical philosophy... the essay/paper I presented in class la!!! I wonder how many got it right... I wonder if I got it right... I should right? It was about me anyway... would be so paiseh if I got the question wrong. LOL!!!

No comments: