Monday, March 17, 2008

This is Bad.... $$$$ Woes

This is bad... I find that I keep on going to the ATM machine here, draw out hundreds of dollars and put in the bank. Sometime later, my bank run outta money, and I repeat the same process over and over again.

I think I have drawn more money in US ATMs than all the money I have drawn from Singapore ATMs. THIS IS BAD. What makes it worse was that I thought that US$1500 that I brought here would be more than fucking sufficient. Look who's talking now...

Part of the problem is that I am making multiple IT purchases here, purchases that were meant to be bought in Singapore... but with the America low-low price, how to pass up this opportunity? This makes accounting for my money difficult, because my own IT purchases have their own source of local funding that I do not count for my SEP. Sigh... I hope that once I get back I will not get a shock and find that I am running a deficit of $1000+. KNN... come to this country keep on spending and spending... like that cheebye Bush lidat keep on spend and spend until the US economy deficit is like so fucking huge now. This is one habit not to learn from the Americans...

Really man the next time I come to America, I'll make sure I bring only one Debit Card and no tokens so that I can't access internet banking. So that whatever is in the bank is all the money I have... Fuck WL... Spend somemore you go fuck the American girl next door...

No comments: