Click the image to see the words...
"I don't think anybody was surprised to read about the findings of the survey that revealed that 64 per cent of National University of Singapore (NUS) students have sex at least once a week."
Told ya guys that half the NUS population fucks around in the Halls! Nobody wanted to believe WL, sigh...
Hahaha... I'm not one of them OK!!! WTF... Fuck every week??? Where got time man??? So busy and tired after work, where got energy to erect??? Besides, already not enough sleep, where got time to waste on having sex??? WL is puzzled... Do they take viagra too???
Hey!!! Now I know why so many of my friends look so shag (pun intended) in class! Now I know why so many girls are online on MSN in the late night (i.e. after 1.00am).
WL knows what you are doing... Muhahaha... Oh, so inconsiderate of me then to MSN you girls so late at night. Wah imagine you having a good time fucking your bf, then suddenly WL message popup. What a turn off right? Sorry la... u never tell WL wad...
3 comments:
shows nothing save that the journalists in whatever paper that published it are like dumb.... where'd they get the stats? from http://ridgeonline.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/sex_survey_results.pdf ?
sounds like some idiot misread the results and made a big hoohah..
LOL... Of course the "stats" are inaccurate. The survey is probably also bias to self-reporting or stuff like that... Who cares?
Anyway, I'm still fucking sure that people fuck in the Sofa Room. We should rename it to "Fuck Corner"...
Post a Comment