Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WL is an Intelligent Consumer

WL doesn't like to brag about how smart he (because he is not) is or how stupid some people are (unless he means it jokingly or sarcastically), but in this cases WL is gonna rant on the stupidity of most consumers (i.e. YOU!!!)

It's true then that the Mass Market is driven by Mass Stupidity, and corporations for all their intelligence if they have any must become stupid to cater to the stupid market. Take a look at the responses to the Eee PC so far. I'm just damn fed up whenever I see posts online from stupid people. They are everywhere!!! And because there's so many stupid people, manufacturers have to introduce stupid options for the future-generation products.

Complain 1: Eee PC too small, I can't type well.
WL: Fuck u!!! Eee PC is meant to be small... if it's too small fuck off and get a laptop. We're lucky that a UMPC like it has a decent almost full-size keyboard.

Complain 2: Eee PC specs so lousy, I can get a better spec laptop for the same price.
WL: Fuck u!!! The Eee PC is cheap for its size. Do you know traditionally 7" laptops (if you will use that term) cost thousands of fucking dollars!!!

Complain 3: Eee PC so cheap (I suppose it can be a complement)
WL: Fuck u!!! Eee PC was a response to the OLPC project, and it was promised to be released at US$200 (i.e. S$300). The current price is twice that... do you think it is cheap???

Complain 4: Eee PC no HDD
WL: Fuck u!!! Eee PC isn't meant to store your 1TB of porn! It's supposed to be a secondary device that was never meant to replace your bloody computer/laptop. Also, if you use a HDD, you will lose the versatility of the device, as you cannot shake or jerk a device with a HDD, but you can for a SSD

Complain 5: Eee PC screen so small! I can't see a thing
WL: Fuck u!!! Then buy a laptop you fucking retard! 7" is the optimal size for UMPC like Eee PC. I've used the Kojinsha (also 7" screen) before and loaded a journal paper. I can read the words on the journal quite comfortably, any larger and one might as well buy a laptop.

Complain 6: Eee PC so slow... can't run Vista
WL: Fuck u!!! Nobody asked you to run Vista you retarded dickhead! Only idiots run Vista!!! Even as a Tablet user I do not run Vista, which btw Tablet users should be most compelled to run Vista as Vista offers the greatest improvement for Tablet-centric experience.

Complain 7: Eee PC lousy... I want more RAM, more space, bigger screen, more
WL: Fuck u!!! That will drive the price of the Eee PC up, and it will be no longer affordable. If you think Eee PC is lousy... buy a fucking laptop!!!

Complain 8: Eee PC don't need touchscreen
WL: Fuck u!!! How am I going to use the device when I'm walking then?

So that's to you fucking retarded consumers... Yes WL blames YOU...

ASUS has decided to
1) Increase screen size to 8.9"
2) Add more storage space (thus jacking up the price)
3) Introduce a HDD option (hopefully the cheap SSD will stay)
4) Not introduce touchscreen as of yet, cause their market research reports that touchscreen is not what customer wants

Perhaps ASUS can be complimented for listening to the customers... BUT THESE ARE ALL RETARDED CUSTOMERS!!! And thanks to all the retards, WL will suffer more.

... And you wonder why WL doesn't like this world???

No comments: