Monday, March 17, 2008

Inorganic is DEAD!!!

Woohoo!!! Today final exam for Inorganic was much^much easier than I expected.

Exam was 3hrs long... I left after 1hr 30min.
Can tell that the prof didn't really put much "heart" into setting the exam paper, when the first line reads Winter Quarter 2007. LOL!!!

Anyway, at the 99% Confidence Level, WL thinks he will get A. One wonder why it is so easy to make big and bold prediction on SEP eh? I believed I should have gotten >90% of the answers correct. Hopefully, I won't get penalized for shit like "ambiguous" like in the Mid-Term, when the answer is like clearly obvious... Lazy TA markers...

Hey, do you think I am so stupid that I do not know that f-orbitals hold 14 electrons? For fucks sake, we learnt that in JC!!! I got that question wrong in the Mid-Term for "ambiguity" cause I included my working, which said "each orbital contains 2 electron", and the dickhead marker thought my answer was 2e electron, when I had wrote 14 electrons down... Arghh who gives a fuck...

Oh ya, the rest of the class is still taking the exam as I type. Still got 1 more hour to go...

No comments: