Friday, March 21, 2008

Uncle is Leaving... Hah!!!

I'm leaving in about less than 2 hours time. I'm so fucking happy to leave UCLA. I have no idea why people think SEP is fun or would even extend it... but the stay has been horrible.

FUCK UCLA DORMS!!!

Went to get Dinner just now. Was told that... Oh we don't accept meal plans.
HEY, FUCK YOU MAN!!! WHY DA FUCK WASN'T I INFORMED??? I'M NOT PAYING MONEY TO EAT THE SHIT THEY SERVE IN THE FUCKING DINING HALLS.

Nevermind, I still got Pringles and Oreos. Taste much better than the shit they serve. And I'll get something to eat from the SIA people once I'm on board. Even SIA beats them... How more fucked up can you be if you lose to Singaporeans in terms of customer service???

I'm officially classifying America as a 3rd World Developing Country. Throw away your fantasies that you are going to a Developed Nation here... America sucks. Especially their Dorms. Somebody please blow em up for WL. I'm referring to the dorms and not the online computer stores. Thanks.

No comments: