Thursday, March 20, 2008

PORN!!!

Please note that the below pictures may contain graphically obscene pictures. Kiddies are not advised to scroll on. Christina, that means you can't see this!!! Muhahahaha!!!


















Let's enjoy some P1610 porn shall we? Finally, Pictures!!!

Da box... My wireless mouse for size comparison. It's bigger than I expected though....

Da box... opens up to give another box. You can see that this is a different box as it has the Fujitsu label. The outer box is in the background. Kudos to Fujitsu for their shipping... Cause by putting the plain-looking outerbox, people would not think it is a Fujitsu laptop and go steal it!!!

The box opens. Woah she's so small! Expected of course...

I said she's small... See my big hands.

Bundles of accessories. Bunch of useless recovery CDs at the top left-hand corner. The AC charger at the bottom left-hand corner. The right-side contains the expensive (and useless IMO) port replicator. I hope I can sell my port replicator once I get back. The extra battery is underneath the port replicator. Finally, on the top right-hand corner is the external Floppy drive. WTF... Floppy. I soiled my hands by touching one of those disgusting things...

Hey wad do you know? The sleeve I bought for my TC4400 external battery can fit in a P1610!!! My wallet for size comparison.

One picture of the happy family. Big Wife (TC4400) at the left, Mini Wife (P1610) on the right. Oh... Pocket Wife (my HTC TyTN PDA Phone is missing). Oh ya, Vantec enclosure at the center with a rock solid total 1TB of HDD space.

P1610 in slate mode...

I'm restoring my TC4400 image onto the P1610... It should work.

No comments: