My P1610 is working OK... but it BSODs everytime it go into slate mode, or more specifically when it goes into slate mode, it auto-rotates the screen and that causes the BSOD. I'm pretty sure of it. Fuck... how am I going to use my wife lidat?
Now, there's a few candidates in the number of possibilities:
First, is that my TC4400 image has drivers/files that conflict with the P1610 drivers/files. I'm pretty sure I've uninstalled all the HP shit... but only way to find out is to do a fresh XP installation. And, I don't have the CD with me now. Damn...
Secondly, I just learnt the hard way that the XP Pro and XP Tablet of the P1610 has different motherboard, bios and touchscreen drivers!!! Altogether now... WTF. Excellent. Again. WTF. And I have a bad feeling that installing XP Tablet on a P1610 meant to run XP Pro might be causing the hardware/driver conflict. Great... Why didn't somebody tell me about this earlier? No wonder it went so cheaply!!! KNN... The alternative is to install Vista... ugh... that memory hog and battery killer!!!
So now... I am doing the 3rd fucking format... This is pissing me off. Fuck Fujitsu man... A P1610 is a P1610. Why da fuck do you have 2 motherboard and touchscreen driver integrations designs? Retards...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment