Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stop Fucking Around!!!

STOP FUCKING AROUND ALREADY DAMMIT!!!

One more Week to Ethics & Public Policy Finals!!! We're in a State of Emergency!!!

You know what's the fucking problem? It's this place and the fucking Meal Plans. Somehow the problems always seem to come back to the fucking Accommodations and Food right??? Source of all my bloody miserable problem, fucking piece of shit...

Because of the fucking cheebye Meal Plan, I have to come back to the Dorms to eat. FUCK!!! I can't even carry out my normal schedule back in NUS, and this is the cause of my unproductivity!!! It's fucking hard to work when both your hands are tied!!!

FUCK UCLA HALLS!!!

Never compromise on the freedom of your lifestyle. It's bad your one's health. In terms of psychology, productivity and efficiency

Another side problem I identified that contributed to this fucking mess is the un-electronicness of the UCLA education system. Because two of my modules are fucking hardcopy... I can't carry all of my materials at one go like I used to in NUS. This means coming back to the Dorms to pick them up... and once you enter the Black Hole of slackness, it's impossible to pull out!!!

No comments: