I WON!!! I WON!!! I WON!!!
I won the fucking bid. A chio P1610 is mine!!! MINE!!!
It was a great deal too. Paid US$1009.99 (before taxes and shipping), and I got the high-spec version. Plus, this is the cheapest high-spec version to be sold since Sat (I've been tracking the winning prices and they range from US$1080 to US$1200+!!!)
Yeah man!!! Yeah!!!
It was a furious battle this morning. There were 5 units of P1610 on sale. The med-spec one was first, followed by 3 high-spec and finally the low-spec one. The med-spec bidding was furious... WL fought long and hard, but alas lost out to the dickhead who paid US$1080 for it. The next unit was a high-spec unit... man was that vicious. Sold to another dickhead for US$1175. Then... I said to myself, there is no guarantee that I can get the last low-spec unit for a low price... and today is the last day to bid. But I can bid more for the high-spec and sell the extra battery when I get home. So WL placed US$1100 and waited... and nobody challenged him!!! Woohoo it was mine!!!
Yeah, I got a good deal man!!!
Overall: Fujitsu P1610, 8.9" LCD Tablet Touchscreen, 1GB RAM (microDIMM), 60GB HDD, 6-cell Battery, Port Replicator, Ext Floppy Drive, Extra 6-cell Battery, 90-Days International Warranty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment