I have decided after watching so much porn, including a really long 30min footage that shows her up and in person, and all the curves, the twist she does, etc... I'm going to get her for myself! No way am I going to let something so chio walk pass...
I'm getting the Fujitsu P1610.
WL rationalization goes like this. First, I am capping my purchase at US$750 max. This is not negotiable. WL you jolly well keep your bloody word. That translates to S$1200 with taxes, shipping and other shit charges.
Now, by doubling my initial UMPC budget of S$600 I am getting:
1) A real Tablet PC that is the size of University Chemistry by Siska.
2) A real Tablet PC that only weighs 1kg, putting it in the league of UMPCs.
3) Beats the shit out of S$1200 UMPC like the famed Kohjinsha SH8. Intel ULV 1.2Ghz Yonah vs Intel 800Mhz Stealey, 8.9" Passive Touchscreen with Palm Rejection (very impt!) vs 7" Passive Touschreen (which is too small to write anything anyway), Fujitsu shock-protection engineering vs Kohjinsha that has no defence for its HDD.... Need I say more?
Now, you say, what if HP/ASUS/MSI/Acer decides to release a UMPC that can match the capabilities of the P1610 at less than S$1200? To you WL says, no fucking way man! The P1610 is the cute little girl of my dreams... nobody is smart enough to design such a beauty for S$1200. Impossible! But let's say shit happens (and it always does), WL thinks he can sell the P1610 in Singapore for at least S$1200 (thus zero net cost).
In fact, the P1620 (its successor) is in the retail price of S$3000-4000!!!
I hope that I can win the bid and get this baby before I board the plane. Then I can show Mommy WL's new girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment