Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lenovo Reply #1

Here it goes:

Thank you for contacting IBM.

We are in receipt of your e-mail regarding the support.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in
this regard.

Please provide us with the following information
for further review:

1. Name of the repesentative
2. Contact number
3. Name of the department

Thank you for visiting our site and contacting IBM.

Typical reply to stall for time. Pushing the blame to the poor guy to answered my call? I don't blame the CSO... I blame the fucking CEO and Managers for their incompetence. In reality, I honestly can't remember to whom I spoke to, and I don't care. But I left my cellphone number for IBM to call me if they dare...

Let's see how they are going to reply me...

Interestingly, did you notice how they refer to themselves as IBM as not Lenovo? Isn't that strange considering Lenovo bought over IBM Laptop business so many years back???

This is so unfair... a max configured X61T cost S$2500+ here and S$4000+ back home!!!

No comments: