World Politics prof made some insulting remarks about gender & economics today. According to him, studies show (and he claims this study has been repeated numerous times with identical results for all cases) on the economic behavior for Guys vs Gals.
Basically, in nutshell is: Give a bunch of guys money, and they spend it on booze and party. Give a bunch of girls money, and they spend it on feeding babies and saving them up for the rainy day.
WTF!!! Do I spend all my money on booze and party??? I don't drink! I don't party!
And IF it is true that girls are economically sensible, why is it that girls always suck money out from us guys like a bloody leach? Or like a Wraith? Dude! Girls do not save money... they suck money.
Or maybe it's a local thing. Maybe Singaporean girls suck money. Maybe girls elsewhere have sensible economics common-sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment