Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FUCK LENOVO!!!

Fuck Lenovo. Whoever said US customer service is good is fucking retarded. Oh btw, I'm gonna shoot an insulting email to them, those fucking bunch of incompetents!!!

Oh yeah (sarcasm), another Lenovo coupon that now gives 45% off the X61T. KNNCCB!!! KNNCCB!!! WHY ARE THE TABLET PC HERE SO FUCKING CHEAP!!! A FULLY CONFIGURED X61T IS WORTH ONLY s$2400+ INCLUDING VPOST SHIPPING AND GST COST!!!!

Bloody Lenovo USA may you rot in hell. Think you Lenovo you're big fuck is it? Think you damn good is it? WL want to purchase X61T, but no we don't wanna sell to WL... Why are all your fucking X61T of the 7764 machine type that has international warranty in which countries? Panama! Mexico! Brazil! Costa Rica! But no Singapore!!! Ok maybe Singapore too small, but even UK is not covered in their "International Warranty"!!!

Hey Lenovo. FUCK U!!! What kind of "International Warranty" in this? Why da fuck are pathetic poor South American countries listed but not the developed West? You don't like Europe? You don't like Singapore? Does your business customers go to only South America??? I thought everyone is going to China these days? FUCK U!!! What kind of fucking business-class laptop/tablet are you selling?

And fuck their CSO (= Customer Service Officer). Cheebye, I said I want a X61T that has international warranty you don't give me. We only have machine type 7764... Sorry. KNN!!! HEY I'M DA FUCKING CUSTOMER!!! DA FUCKING CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!! THIS FUCKING CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS MORE THAN RIGHT!!!

Then give me some crap story that oh X61T only got 7764. My fucking foot! 7762, 7763 and 7767 machine type also exist for X61T and those have real international warranty. Then later give me some crap excuse that oh... that one old models. WTF? Your old models have international warranty your new model doesn't? HEY FUCK U!!! Then gimme so crap that was IBM time...

SO FUCK U LENOVO... Dunno how much of what the CSO crap is true. Think you bought over IBM Laptop section you big fuck is it?

WL is make sure he will screw you. WL plan is:
1) I shall email an insulting email demanding for international warranty and/or demanding why international warranty has been terminated.
2) Then with Lenovo reply, which will probably be some can't be bothered fucked up reply, I shall forward it to all the Tablet and Notebook sites I know. Think I will submit to famous sites like Endgadget and Inquirer... hope they pick up my story.
3) And finally, hope the whole world knows how FUCKED UP you are... and never buy from you.

ROT IN HELL LENOVO!!! BLOODY CHINA COMPANY!!! FUCK U!!!
Bloody Chinese!!! Mungens!!! Hope you get SARS and all of you die eating chicken!!!

Terminology (Mungen): Racial insult against Chinese people. Think it is from the Hindi language...

No comments: