OK... Since I received more than one fan mail... I decided to keep on complaining here. A complain a day keeps the WL away eh??? Ok that was crap...
Anyway, I AM BUSY NOW!!! Shoo!!! Shoo!!! Currently in the service of the God-Emperor and making NDA weapons for him. Yes, once the arsenal of NDA is constructed, we shall launch a new campaign to probe the Biological World!!! Ok nevermind... You're lucky that lab ended early today. I'm in a bad mood ok!!! I couldn't do any reactions today!!! Arghhh!!! Tomorrow we shall push on for the God-Emperor!!!
Anyway, think I will post in a more regular format from now. We will have regular weekly (or fortnightly or whenever-I-feel-like-it-ly) posts such as:
1) The Universe Hates Me.
2) The Dumb Consumer.
3) Organic Chemistry Applications.
More to come as I think of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment