Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Last Entry...

Ok, so I'm back. WL is going to be very busy soon... Yeah!!! Blog will self-destruct in a few weeks time also... Dun miss WL!!!

Anyway, more things to fuck about:
1) After I won my P1610, I realized that a few days later people won the same high-spec unit for US$900. That's like fucking $100 less than what I paid. Fuck!!! Somebody won a med-spec unit (my ideal P1610) for U$750+. Fuck!!!
2) Fujitsu started selling the P1620... it seems that they have finished their stock of refurbished P1610! Fuck!!! And do you think it's going to be bidded more expensively than the P1610? I don't think soo... See la WL!!! Impatient fucker!!! If you had just waited a bit more... who knows maybe you'll get the P1620 (the latest current version) for the same price!!!

Ok after complaining so much about USA, time for Sinkapore:
1) KNN... So bloody hot. I step outta the plane, you can tell it is Sinkapore soil, by the unbearable heat.
2) KNN... Come back get sorethroat and going to fall sick already. Go there eat so much junk food I so damn healthy and strong... Bloody tropical weather.
3) KNN... Wanted to buy a laptop sleeve must go all the way to Funan Center, only to find that they don't have the sleeve I want. WTF... Wanna buy stuff from Popular must also go down to check availability and pricing. Don't they have a fucking online catalog? Online shopping anyone???
4) KNN... No online shopping. I want to order 50 bottles of Chrysanthemum Tea can or not? Bloody hell you think I got fetish to go NTUC every other day to buy drink is it?
5) KNN... International shipping costs are so expensive. Live in America can always get cheap or free shipping. Bloody hell... One ridiculous red dot stuck in the middle of nowhere...
6) KNN... Internet so slow and laggy. I miss by BT speed that was so fast that caused my CPU usage to spike to >50%!!! Now what do I get? Double Digit kB/sec... WTF!!!

Singapore Sucks... I wanna go back America...

Overall, if one finds a proper accommodation and some decent food (i.e. fish), I think America is a much better place to live than Singapore. Downside is the fucking dry weather, must spend time everyday put the stupid moisturizing cream... mah huan like fuck. But then again, if I were to live alone here (no Mummy around), and must settle all my groceries and shit... I think I will go insane.

WHERE'S THE ONLINE SHOPPING MAN!?!?!?

No comments: